Motocross TrainingPhysical Industrial Training - St. Marys, PA
Professional Fitness Training to Increase Riding Quality.
National Academy of Sports Medicine/National Personal Training Institute’s Coach Nick Lavella, also owner of Physical Industry Training, a US Army Veteran, avid motocross racer, cross country mt bike rider, and outdoorsman has openings for specific physical training, building on qualities that will help you break through past physical barriers and unlock the potential you have from within.
A 15 week program will be designed for you specifically or a group or team of riders looking to achieve the same overall goals. (Price varies based on the amount of participants) Training is most effective when training at least 3 days each week. 60-90min for each session.
Training location will be at Physical Industry Training’s facility, 590 S. St. Marys St., St. Marys PA, as well as other outdoor locations to gather real time data.
Use the form below to register for free 30 minute consultation (in person or in phone)
- Breakdown of performance goals include:
- Increased overall power, strength, endurance, stability, agility, quickness and metal focus.
- Optimal flexibility, improved posture, increased range of motion of all joints leading to proper movement on and off of the bike.
- Increased cardio respiratory system
- Leaner body composition
- Increased energy limiting the drained feeling and being able to ride more efficient for longer periods.
- Nutrition and hydration education specifically for mt biking or cycling.
- Develop realistic warm-ups and cool downs to be done pre- and post ride.
- Physical and Physiological assessments will be completed to provide valuable data to eliminate any guess work and aid in the progression of your program and fitness level.
- Unlimited call and email support
Everything from intensity, volume, frequency, duration, rest, repetitions, sets, tempo, nutritional and hydration variables will be laid out according to the specific phase of training.
The strategy of this 15 week training program is to have you meet your peak performance level by laying out a periodized plan, breaking each week into separate training phases.
15 Week Total Price: Personal Training: $2100 – 2 person group: $1050 per person – 3 person group: $700 per person – 4 person group: $525 per person.
Please reserve your spot ASAP, first come first serve.
To enroll in this program, please use the form below, email me at [email protected], or stop by the facility to learn more about this program and other training services.
Current training time openings are: Mon/Wed/Fri @ 6:30am, 7:30am, 9am, 10am.
If you have any questions or comments about myself or the program please feel free to contact me anytime,
Coach Nick Lavella email: [email protected]
Also join myself and our fitness family on social media: